You’ve not met Danny Pink yet. New fella, Maths.
Brb laughing to death
I’m surprised this doesn’t have more notes.
S C R E A M I NG
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS WILL GET THE FOLLOWING IN THEIR INBOX.
- A BRIEF ORIGIN STORY
- A SUPERPOWER OR THREE, MAYBE FOUR DEPENDING
- A SUPERHERO OR VILLAIN NAME
- YOU MIGHT ALSO GET AN ARCHNEMESIS WHO HAS REBLOGGED THIS ALREADY
AND YES I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS. UNTIL, SAY, AUGUST 2015. A FULL YEAR. LONG ENOUGH, RIGHT?
LET’S DO THIS THING.
- Are you going to the, um, leaving thing tonight for Cathy?
Yeah! I wasn’t going, but I am now, because you’re going to be there, and, suddenly, it seems like the best idea ever.No, I’m not.
- Change your mind! I’m going. I’ll give you a lift. Why not?
Um, actually, now that you mention it, seems like the best plan ever. Thank you.No, I’ve got some reading.
Classic Who // New Who Parallels → Part 205
Hell yes people, I’m giving away 5 John Green books to a lucky someone to celebrate that i’ve almost hit 3000 followers.
The books are:
- Looking for Alaska
- Paper Towns
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson
- The fault in our stars
- An abundance of Kathrines
- Must be following me (since this is for my dear followers)
- This ends the first september and the winner will be posted shortly after. There will be one winner only.
- no giveaway blogs
- REBLOG this post
- The images used are not mine, because all I have is a crap quality webcamera. I do, however, own the bookset and if you want proof for some reason just sent me an ask!